19 February 2012

and now i've got reason to hate you

Oh i felt like writing something . I felt like there's something deep inside me that's been pushing myself down and under . I think things are naturally fine and 'okay' lately , but its deep and its painful , if you know what i mean . I know and i have to agree that sometimes things happen for a reason . I know .

I always think , why i can't feel mad at you . even once . I tried to find any reason that can made me to hate you  . But i failed . That's me . It's okay . The mythical " the one " for me does not exist anymore . i din't have time to believe such fact thing anymore . Thus made me an unbeliever . Believe me , i'm happy . I'm happy for you .Go on and live and happy life with your new patner . Thank you .

Cinta hati kau boleh pergi mati .

Kisah seram ringkas